Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The blog title - a note

When I first created this blog, I used the title: “Autobiography of a Confused Kolkatan”, inspired no doubt from the title: “Autobiography of an Unknown Indian” by Nirad C Choudhury. The ‘confused’ word just seemed to be fit because that reflected my present condition quite truthfully in many aspects.

But today, I felt that the title was not entirely fit. Because, this was not going to be an autobiography after all. As I had written in the blog posted just before this, I really can’t write openly about all my affairs in this public blog. I’m not yet that brave/honest/open now. So, I’ve just changed the title to “Thoughts of a Confused Kolkatan” – that being more appropriate in the sense that thoughts and opinions about various matters from my day-to-day experiences is what will be expectedly posted in this blog.

At least, that’s what I think now. From my experiences I know that this might change the next day, justifying once again the ‘confused’ in the title. Just maybe. Nevertheless this is the title I think is fit now, and lets just hope this remains.

1 comment:

  1. I share ur views..I would hate to wash my dirty linen in public. So, though I have been blogging for almost 4 months nows, I have managed kpt my pvt life under wraps.

    ReplyDelete