Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cool .... I'm now down with fever.

Great things are always happening with me... he he... now I'm down with fever.

Jokes apart, fevers are not really that bad a thing after all. There is a great ‘nasha’-like or (… damn… what is the english word for it??….) ‘drugged’ maybe (though I have never taken these 'drugs' in my life)… feeling. I really enjoy this feeling which I get when I am in high fever, or when the fever is rising. Of course, I really could have done without the body-ache though, and the other useless stuff that comes free.

And lets not forget, fevers contribute for livelihood to doctors and lots of other people associated with the pharmaceutical industry. Last but not the least, it gives our moms and dads a renewed chance to worry about, worrying seeming one of the stuff they love to do most… (urgh!!)...

Hmm... so fevers are not that bad a thing after all. And I’m sure there are takers for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment