Thursday, March 24, 2005

Scribbles: 24th March, 2005

Have you ever felt that someone really needed a hug, but you couldn't hug that person because she is a girl? Just because how others might feel about this, or even how she would take this?

And why the hell they always ask those 'about me' fields - do they have any idea how hard can it be for a person to write those? And stupid? I absolutely hate talking about myself (and cant really). And guess what, this is also a starting question in the interviewes!! Why dont you just find out? Duh.... I think I've to somehow manage to put together a few standard words and memorise them for use in all purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Rajarshi, I am not trying to comment on all your posts. I just couldn't help but post a comment on this one.

    I have felt so many times that I could hug a person... sometimes when I have been sad and low, and sometimes when I have been very happy, I wished I could hug my best friend, who of course, ia a boy and I couldn't hug.

    It's a weird thing isn't it ...

    ReplyDelete