Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Scribbles: 29th March, 2005

I definitely have a very grave problem at hand - my blogs are getting too big for my likings. Its always around 500 +/- 100 words. But I myself definitely like something within 300 words.

Hmm... is this in any way related to the habit of composition writing at school which required around 500-600 words? But I have written entries in my diaries exceeding this limit by far. But well, rarely did I ever write short paragraphs. Maybe, they should have made that practised. I guess, composition writing as they teach in schools is not as great as they make it sound to be....

Damn!! Every other thing in the current system is screeching for a facelift.

Worse of worse, when my blogs get too big, I try to shorten them, but very unsuccessfully. I guess I needed more practice at summary-writing.

I'll end this one before it gets long enough to find me grumbling and trying to summarise. I hate these editings.

1 comment:

  1. Well, no... I dont think 500 words are too many, not for a confused Kokatan anywayz! ;)

    ReplyDelete