Monday, April 11, 2005

The rain with storm - its awesome!!

It rained today.

The cool wet wind is still flowing around. Its flowing into my room. All around me. It feels great. This wind has a sort of energy laden with it.

It rained heavily. With thunder storms. I had been out in the evening, in my friend's place, having a good time, the three of us. The rain had started then. I had loved it then. It never stopped. Only it slowed once, and I had returned home.

Then later into the night it started again. I felt it the best way I could. I was near the window, breathing in the rain, imagining to drown myself in the drizzles that was coming in with the wind. How I wished I could be out then - in the open in that storm and rain.

It had been a long time since I had last been out in the rain. I miss it. I really love that. Even just watching it from the window. Especially if its at night. Its romantic. Its refreshing. Its extremely beautiful.

Its been a good day today. Who was it that said: "the best things in life are free"?

No comments:

Post a Comment