Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Scribbles: 6th April, 2005

I have not done any new blogs lately. As a matter-of-fact, most of my recent blogging time has been directed to this blog - The Right to Die.

And in the coming days, I guess my blogging will be fewer still - because I'm so much covered up with tasks that I have pending.

I always manage to end up doing things which I should not be giving most of my efforts to. Like lately, I have spent a lot of my time and effort in blogging, which I'm sure if I had directed to my course syllabus, would have increased my grades.

But those are so boring!!! It somehow always seems that what I must do appears real boring. And other things seems real interesting. Well, I think I'll choose to be with the interesting stuff - whatever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment