Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On Parting

Today, I came across an older post of mine, a single short paragraph, which I saved as draft but had never posted. I'll put it up now, just as it is:

Sometimes, very rarely, people would come into your lives, and through seemingly inconsequential everyday commanilities would touch some unknown depths in your soul - without you ever being aware of it - and then leave, stunning you into the abrupt realisation that the person had somehow become a wholesome part of your vision of life. A realisation you never had until the time of depart. And then, you watch - watch in stunned astonishment and painful silence - as the moments of the parting unfolds - as if some unreal scene is being played out on the celluloid.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete